**posted 3/18/17 Saturday at 10am (EST) If viewing from your email, Go to blog to view updated list! www.lindastamps.com**
Thanks for stopping by to my online Retired stamps sale!
I’ll be posting once a week for a few weeks. If you are getting this in your email, please click HERE to come to my blog to see the latest updates and additions in real time.
If you are new to my sale, be sure to read below:
Things may sell quickly in the first hour but don’t be discouraged if you miss one- I’m posting more each Saturday for a few weeks.
Please don’t email, text or message me to hold for you or run your credit card. Go thru the cart for each item to pay online so I can manage inventory real time and print postage easily. (see #4 guideline below)
You don’t need to login or have a paypal account to purchase with a credit card. Just look below and there is a “pay with debit or credit card” link. Paypal is just the $ processor.
Here are my guidelines and details:
- Shipping and tax is included in price. I will not barter or haggle. The price is set and if the item doesn’t sell one week, I may lower it the next week.
- I will not accept checks, money orders or farm fresh eggs as payment. No emails asking me to hold a set or process through emails. When I see your payment info and address in email, I’ll mail your item(s) to you the same week.
- As soon as an item sells and payment is confirmed, I will edit the item to say Sold Out. There is an option to take you back to my blog. I will be updating my blog as they sell so be sure to refresh the page! If you see it’s not marked out as sold and you bought it, I may have 2 on hand.
- If you want more than one set, you will need to check out separately in Pay pal . Yes, it’s a pain however, this is so I can’t oversell the item while people are shopping.
- If you buy multiples the same day, I may combine in one box or ship separately per packaging/price. – free shipping with one item or many!
- I have been a full time demonstrator for 18 years so my stamps get used. Look at photos I post of the back of stamps to decide. They stamp fine even if they aren’t pretty. If I sell a used punch, I test it first to be sure it punches nicely. Sometimes I trim my stamps closer if there is a big edge so it stamps cleaner.
- My stamps live in a smoke free home and have never been left outside in a garage or harsh conditions, just like family:)
- I will not ship outside the US per Stampin’ Up policy. These are all retired products and not current catalog merchandise.
- Why are wood mount stamp sets more expensive? Because they are HEAVY and cost a LOT to mail! Most are over a pound and require priority postage, which is now $7.
- BE SURE your shipping address is correct in when you pay and check out! That’s where I mail it to. Email me if I am mailing to another address than the one listed.
(All images (c) Stampin‘ Up)
You can click on the image to see them larger!
Remember all prices include free shipping.
set of 3 dies – Sleigh Ride Thinlits – NEW $30 SOLD
World Traveler Embossing Folder NEW $8 SOLD
Choose Happiness Clear Mount Stamp Set: USED, trimmed. $12 SOLD
Yippee Skippee Wood Mount Stamp Set: Used $10.00 SOLD
Vintage Verses Clear Mount Stamp Set USED (and trimmed) $8
Sweetbriar Rose single stamp – USED $10 SOLD
*I removed the word sweetbriar rose from this stamp -see pic of rubber
Feeling Sentimental Wood Mount Set USED $8.00 SOLD
Hello December 2015 Photopolymer stamp set used $10
Lovely Amazing You photopolymer stamp set USED $10 SOLD
A little Something Wood Mount Stamp Set – NEW $12
Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set USED $12 SOLD
(these stamps are trimmed closely with excess rubber cut off for cleaner stamping)
It’s Wild background clear mount stamp USED $15 sold
Blended Bloom wood mount Stamp Set USED $10 SOLD
Make a Cake clear mount stamp set USED $8
Party This Way Wood Mount Used $8
Argyle Embossing Folder NEW $5
Folder size : 4-1/4″ x 6-3/8″
Polka Dot Punches NEW unmounted wood stamp set $8
(coordinates with 4 retired stampin up punches like the scallop, petal, circle and heart….not included)
Happy Winter single stamp Wood Mount – like new, used once $10
Pines & Poinsettias wood mount used $10 SOLD
Alphabet Press Embossing Folder NEW $5
Label Card Thinlits NEW $20 SOLD
You can see the video HERE for how it works
By the way, If you aren’t receiving my blog posts via email until the next day, let me know. You may be on a much older subscription and we can get you signed up again. Email me to get it fixed. Linda@stampingschool.com
Thanks! I’ll have more next week…